IT Systems Engineer
- Troubleshoot hardware (desktop/server) and liaise with vendors
- Install and maintain Windows Active Directory infrastructure
- Perform activities as a field technician including infrastructure cabling.
- Administer Linux and Mac environments
- Provide managed services support including patching, asset management, licensing and monitoring emails and operational alerts
- Install and configure new servers, workstations, and other IT equipment.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation of systems and network.
- Track, prioritize and document requests using an IT support request system.
- Perform ticketing and time entry in centralized invoicing systems
- Provide documentation and standardization of work, procedures and policies
- Deliver projects end to end, including effective communication with customers
- Lead and develop technology initiatives.
- Required Degree or Diploma in a computer related field (Computer Science or Information Systems);
- Understand local area networking and setting up and configuring end user devices
- Strong knowledge of Windows Active Directory
- Experienced in on-premise Microsoft Exchange and Office 365
- Scripting automation and management tasks in Powershell or Python
- Experienced in virtualization (Vmware, HyperV)
- Knowledge of configuring network switches, firewalls and routers
- Experience with setting up and maintaining Linux environments
- Experience 2+ years working in desktop and server support
- You have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to create clear, concise, client-facing communications.
- You are able to deal with emergencies with calm
- You are motivated to learn new skills and work hard every day
- Be easy to get along and enjoy working in a team
Extended Medical Benefits provided after probation
Driver’s License – You must have your own drivers license and be able to drive
Job Type: Full-time
Front End Web Developer (Intern)
0footprint Tech Services Inc is looking for a front end web developer (intern). This is a 12-week internship (Possibility of an extension for the right candidate). You will be working closely with our Software Solution Architect.
Your skill set will include the following:
- Have excellent communication skills; both written and spoken.
- Studying a degree in computer science, computer engineering, or have relevant experience, Fresh graduates are welcome
- Knowledge of and experience with front-end development libraries, frameworks, and pre-compilers (Bootstrap, SASS/LESS, React, Angular)
- Knowledge of server-side web application development (e.g., C#, Java, Node.js)
- Understanding of relational and non-relational databases and database languages
- Familiarity of basic concepts of computer architecture, data structures, and programming practices
- Use of GIT as a source control
- Familiarity with Linux and Cloud based development environments
- Passion for technology and innovation
Customer Success Advocate
We are currently seeking candidates for a full-time position based in our Surrey office to join our growing busy team. We are looking for a candidate with excellent interpersonal communication skills. The successful candidate will need to be technologically savvy and enthusiastic in engaging diverse cloud technologies. You will need to navigate operational challenges for the business and customer requirements. As a customer success advocate you will need to learn and improve operational practices and provide the first line of support between customers and technical and development teams.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring communications and contact center.
- Providing tier one support.
- Scheduling and onboarding tasks.
- Working with technical teams to improve documentation.
- Follow up and engage with customers to provide assistance and propose solutions.
Key qualifications and competencies:
- Outstanding communication skills both written and oral.
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and multitask.
- A team player with the ability to work independently.
- Proficiency in cloud technologies like Office 365 and Google Workspace
- University/College education required.